The Marketing committee has been hard at work creating new Chamber specific goals for our membership. Branding is always the focus for this committee, whether it’s for our members or the “Chamber”. We’re always on the lookout for new and innovative opportunities to help our members continue to grow and prosper.
Some areas of focus include:
- How to increase value to our members
- Showcasing your Chamber’s philanthropic & business advocate role in our community
- Define the Chamber Brand
- Improving Social Media presence- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin
- Increasing the tracking of referrals to our Chamber members via new customer appreciation cards.
- Showcasing Member to Member matchup groups with focused networking events (partnering with Networking Pillar)
- WOW factor! Being a Proud Chamber Member
Join Our Next Meeting!
To Be Determined
Check back soon for more information